Advanced course originally intended for experts
Discover the SOA approach to integration of legacy applications and newly developed solutions. You will use battle-tested integration patterns along with modern and consolidated technologies, develop web services, define XML protocols, efficiently design and interconnect ESB and BPEL processes.
This course is focused for software architects and senior developers responsible for setting up SOA for both intra and inter-entreprise integration and B2B.
- Integration architecture, principles and patterns
- Service-oriented architectures for Integration (SOA)
- Transition from service to process-oriented architectures
- XML for integration: best practices
- Designing service-oriented architectures using web services: patterns for integration
- Process-oriented approach: BPM, BPEL, WSDL definition and service composition
- ESB: Service- and Process-oriented approaches to integration using Web Services
- Real world examples: lessons learned